Alvadesh Technologies Solutions public cloud computing offerings provide the security and peace of mind that comes from knowing your data is being housed within the framework of an enterprise class data center. Not only do you receive the benefits of our state-of-the-art infrastructure and security, but our staffs of onsite analysts and engineers are available around the clock, each and every day, ensuring that your mission-critical data remains continuously available.
Data Availability and Continuous Uptime
Our enterprise class data centers are engineered to offer higher redundancy and increased data availability.
Expandable bandwidth and flexible storage options let you pay for only what you need and use.
24/7 Technical Expertise
Cloud Hosting ensures to provide 99.99% Uptime for high availability and Our expert data center technicians are always on-site.
Whether you’re an individual, a company or any other type of organization, applications and storage in a public cloud are open for general public use.
In the public cloud, your network resources and IT expenses are shared among users – resulting in lower costs, while allowing for total elasticity. For instance, if your network calls for more resources one month, while less the next, scaling your network to match is as simple as flipping a switch. By using cloud services properly, security concerns are lessened. In addition to keeping data private and safe, public clouds have many other advantages. Want to learn more about your cloud computing options. Contact Alvadesh Technologies Solutions and learn whether private or public cloud solutions are right for your business.
- Using the interaction of several virtual resources, public cloud services offer the ability to connect servers and share information with ease.
- Public cloud computing services offer a number of advantages over traditional computing:
- Faster provisioning of servers by increasing memory, storage and other computing needs
- High redundancy and availability
- Simple and inexpensive set-up because all hardware, applications and bandwidth are paid for by the provider
- Scalable and flexible to meet demands of your business or individual needs
- Resources and finances are not wasted since public cloud users only pay for the resources they need
- Public cloud services are available wherever you are located