If you are looking at developing systems yourself or tailoring an off-the-shelf package but are concerned about how it will be supported in the future, or the costs associated with you integrating your new applications with existing software, then contact us to discuss ways we can help through:
- Customized Online Systems: Data-driven systems designed to capture, track, and report your Line of Business (LOB) information
- New or Remodeled Website: Developing modern websites with the tools to maintain your content in-house.
- Company-wide Intranet and Document Management Systems: Enabling you to share, collaborate and manage company information centrally
- Systems Integration Project: Providing seamless integration between two or more Line of Business (LOB) systems
- Content Management System (CMS) tools which simplify the management of the website
- Data Capture Solutions Barcode, OCR, RFID, Scales indicators, and scanning technology for retail, pickers & packers
- Workflow & Process Driven Solutions: Applications which enhance the logical flow of work-based activities
- Web Applications (browser based), Mobile Apps (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Blackberry)
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Office Automations
- Custom Application Development
- Mac OS X (Mavericks, El Capitan)
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 Applications, Windows Services
- Web Services (WCF, JSON), Cloud Applications
- Desktop Application
- NET Framework, Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010/2007
- Microsoft Office Development, Microsoft Access
- DotNetNuke Solutions, Kendo UI
- PHP Development MonoDevelop (iPhone & iPad Apps)
- Windows Azure (Microsoft’s Cloud Platform)
Clients are assisted from start to finish for all projects and are directly involved in the development process with regular communication to ensure applications meet requirements, exceed expectations, and are practical and cost effective.
All our software development projects start with a scoping exercise so that our clients can fully evaluate, prior to any engagement, exactly what the new application/s will deliver.