The responsibility for disaster management is spread across a plethora of organizations and institutions; therefore, coordination and integration becomes an uphill task. In order to build a safer and disaster-resilient world, it is imperative to develop a holistic, proactive and technology-driven strategy for multi-disaster management. Information and Communications Technology (ICT) can play a critical role in managing natural and human-made disasters.
ATS’s ICT-enabled disaster management solutions are scalable and sustainable as a result of its long-term engagement business models, quality framework and project management methodologies. We also have diverse relevant experience in the incident response field, tsunami prediction system, etc.
- Disaster Prevention And Mitigation
- Forecasting And Early Warning
- Disaster Preparedness
- Capacity Building
- Standardization In Equipment, Procedures And Practices
- Integration And Synergy Amongst Varied And Diverse Constituent Agencies
ATS’s ICT-enabled disaster management solutions help you overcome the above-mentioned challenges and offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive project design and delivery for disaster management
- Enduring business relationships, with the help of long-term engagement models
- Top-of-the-line technology, supported by teams of experienced professionals.
Business continuity has rejoined the ranks of top business risks due to an increase in natural disasters, man-made disruptions, and biological / geo-political events. Further, rapidly evolving business strategies require that emergency response, crisis management, business continuity, disaster recovery plans adapt timely. Business continuity management functions need to address the effects of increased business process automation, financial distress, workforce reductions, business combinations and divestitures, increasing reliance on outsourcing, highly efficient and vulnerable supply chains, increased regulation, and a general risk management awareness that links continuity planning to operational resiliency.
Alvadesh Technologies Solutions can help you:
- Reduce the impact of a business interruption
- Assess, design, implement and test your business continuity management programs and plans
- Align business continuity management to support business strategy
- Understand and plan for the new voluntary private sector preparedness program
- Protect reputation and brand value